Schools Equestrian Games 2020 Inter-Schools Arena Eventing Series
Dallas Burston Polo Club
16 February, 2020
Postponed to 01/03/2020
POSTPONED TO 01/03/2020
Including Gatcombe 90cm Qualifier & 2020 Training Bursary League
This competition is open to ALL School Children, Its FREE and easy to Join the SEG just visit the Horse Events
website to download or complete online your one time registration.
(One registration from each school is required by the head teacher)
Gatcombe Qualifier 90cm Class
Individuals & teams of 3. – (Teams must consist of 3 different rider and 3 different ponies from the same school)
At each of the 8 Qualifying competitions the Top 2 teams and Top 2 individuals will qualify to compete at Gatcombe Festival of Eventing in the Arena Eventing final on the 9th August 2020.
Training Bursary 80 & 100 Classes
At each of the 8 qualifying events a points system will run. The Highest placed Individual Competitor and Highest placed School will win a Training Bursary Voucher to spend on any Training they wish £100 individual & £200 for the school.
26th January – Weston Lawns
8th February – Keysoe
16th February – Dallas Burton
1st March – Mendip Plains
29th March – Wellington College
11th April – Aston le Walls
19th April – Vale View
3rd May – Wickstead HorsePlay
WITHDRAWAL DATE: 26 FEBRUARY 2020
Dallas Burston Polo Club
Dallas Burston Polo Club, Stoneythorpe Estate, Southam CV47 2DL
Classes and Fees:
|Height||Qualifier||Teams or Individuals||Price (First Aid Included)|
|80cm||Training Bursary League||Individuals||£35|
|90cm||Gatcombe Final||Teams of 3 & Individuals||£35|
|100cm||Training Bursary League||Individuals||£35|
online at www.horse-events.co.uk
Individual or team entries from schools can be made and managers or Parents.
If your are not entered as a team please declare by email to: email@example.com
Cheques & Bacs Payments can be made for team entries.
Please use the website to enter the details and then select pay later option at checkout.
Entries Close and all payments to be received by 26th February
Click below to download additional content associated with this event.
Start Times available on the Horse Events website on Thursday 13th February
Withdrawals after the closing date for whatever reason are non-refundable
Changes and Substitutions can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to Wednesday 12th February at 12 noon. After this any changes need to be made on the day of the competition by the team manager before the start of the class. Complete Substitutions of new horse and rider will be charged for in full.
Rosettes will be awarded to 8th Place for Individuals and 6th Place for Teams.
Schools Equestrian Games alongside Horse-Events recognises the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. It is committed to guaranteeing that safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with the best practice. We understand that while we give children the opportunity to compete in a fun environment, it is paramount that they are safe and protected from harm while doing so. For any queries or for further information on our policy please visit https://www.horse- events.co.uk/safe-guarding/ or if you need to speak to someone urgently please contact 07962 251696.
We know social media is an integral part of an adult and child’s communication today. We like to encourage positive sharing and comments among our competitors. If we feel any comments are negative or inappropriate, we have the right to remove these. People must expect to have their photograph taken at many of our events and we reserve the right to publish suitable photographs of those attending, along with the names of members involved. If you do not wish for your photo to be published please inform the secretary at the individual event with your competitor number and your photo will not be taken.
The Event Organiser, Venue or SEG does not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times. The Event Organiser, Venue or SEG will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is run in accordance SEG Rules 2020. Please find on Horse Events Website Any Differences will be stated on
2. The Contract you have when entering is with the Event Organiser directly. This is Named in each Schedule.
The event is organised by the Event organiser to host a SEG Competition, the SEG do not accept liability for organisers.
The School Equestrian Games does not insure Riders. You accept to ride at your own risk.
3. It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up British Eventing standards. All hats must be tagged with a Horse-Events
tag which can be done at the Secretary’s tent on the day of the competition.
4. Riding is a risk sport and it is highly advised that all riders wear body protectors to the latest BETA standard.
5. It is compulsory that every person entering the Horse-Events venue who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied
by a responsible adult.
6. Each Horse can be entered for a maximum of 2 round
7. NO dogs allowed
8. It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
9. It is compulsory that all gates must be kept closed.
10. The Management of the Event Organiser reserves the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a
11. The event may be cancelled without notice, due to adverse weather. In the event of adverse weather, it is recommended
that you check www.horse-events.co.uk before departing.
12. All horses/ponies must be at least four years old.
13. In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned minus £10 Cancellation fee per rider.
14. Withdrawals before the closing date will have their entry fees returned on receipt of a vet or doctor’s certificate. In the event
of withdrawing a £5 admin fee is retained. Withdrawals after the closing date are non refundable for whatever reason
15. Entries are on a first come first serve basis.